How to set up Qlab to fire cue to another Qlab by OSC?
On the control computer that will fire cue. Need to have the IP of the computer that will listen to the Go cue.
Computer 1 has SQ to go
Computer 2 has TAP cue
Computer 1 will toggle computer 2
1. On Two Qlab Computers need to be on the same network. Though WIFI or Ethernet Cable
2. Goto Qlab-Network Preference, On the Qlab Computer that will fire GO
3. NAME - Create New Patch Name- Example HOAX (It does not matter what team you put in)
4. NETWORK- Choose what kind of connection you use between 2 computer. Ex Ethernet or Wi-fi
5. DESTINATION- Put i-address of the computer 2 that you want to talk to. ex192.168.0.12
( Your computer will have the different IP Address)
6. DESTINATION NUMBER Put 53000
7. No need to put Passcode.
8. Create OSC cue in Computer 1
9. OSC Setting Destination: Choose the Network name that you create
10. OSC Setting Type: Qlab Message
11. OSC Setting Cue Number: put the cue that you want to fire here example 001, 002, AA